The Master Chefs
On 18, Feb 2013 | In Canola Oil Alberta Beef | By admin
Stir-Fried Alberta Rib Eye Steak with Sichuan Mala Peanuts by Chef Ming Yeung
Famous for its spiciness and numbing quality, Sichuan mala style cooking is gaining popularity. Chef Ming Yeung uses high quality rib eye steaks with Sichuan spices to create a hot aromatic dish that challenges your taste buds.
12 oz Alberta rib eye steak
½ cup blanched peanuts
½ tsp Sichuan pepper
12 chili peppers
6 slices of ginger
10 slices of garlic
1. Cut rib eye steak into strips
2. Cut asparagus into sections and add them to pot of boiling water. Remove asparagus when water reboils; put aside
3. Heat small amount of oil over high heat. Lightly stir-fry the steaks until 30% cooked. Remove from wok.
4. Add ginger and garlic, stir-fry until they turn golden brown. Return steaks into wok and add asparagus.
5. Finally, stir in peanuts, Sichuan pepper, and chili pepper.
Internal cooking temperate of beef as recommended by Health Canada.
-77 C degrees for well done. -70 C degrees for medium.
TASTE THIS CULINARY CREATION AT:
6920 No. 3 Rd.
Richmond, BC V6Y2C5
Tel: (604) 278-9585