The Master Chefs
Sautéed Alberta Beef Tenderloin Cubes with Honey and Pepper by Chef Leung Pong Wing
Chef Wing Leung uses the finest beef cut for this recipe. The tenderness of Alberta beef tenderloin is highlighted by the sweet honey and spicy black pepper, making a delicious and interesting dish.
[juiz_sps buttons=”facebook, twitter, pinterest, weibo, linkedin, mail”]
375g Alberta beef tenderloin cubes
2 oz cucumber
2 oz button mushroom
2 oz carrot
2 oz green and red bell pepper cubes
1 tbsp Amoy Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp diced ginger
½ tsp diced garlic
½ tsp chicken bouillon powder
1/3 tsp black pepper
1/3 tsp salt
2 tsp Amoy Golden Label Light Soy Sauce
1 tsp cornstarch
1. Marinate beef cubes for 1 hour. Stir-fry beef cubes until they are 60% cooked; put aside.
2. Dice mushrooms, cucumber, and carrot; cook in boiling water for 1 minute; put aside to dry.
3. Heat a small amount of oil in wok over high heat; stir-fry ginger and garlic.
4. Turn heat down to medium, stir in beef cubes and remaining vegetables. Add salt and chicken bouillon powder.
5. Stir in black pepper, oyster sauce, and honey. Add a mixture of cornstarch and water to thicken the sauce.
Internal cooking temperate of beef as recommended by Health Canada.
-77 C degrees for well done. -70 C degrees for medium.
TASTE THIS CULINARY CREATION AT:
Shiang Garden Seafood Restaurant
Suite 2200-4540 No. 3 Rd,
Richmond, BC V6X 2C2
Tel: (604) 273-8858