The Master Chefs
Stir-fried Alberta Rib Eye Stripes in Spicy and Black Vinegar Sauce by Chef Timmy Tsui
This recipe stimulates your taste bugs with a spicy sweet-and-sour sauce made from wasabi, honey, and mayonnaise. Using thinly sliced pork tenderloins and okras as the main ingredients, the dish is a both healthy and delicious.
[juiz_sps buttons=”facebook, twitter, pinterest, weibo, linkedin, mail”]
1 lbs Alberta pork tenderloin
20g pine nuts
1 tsp Amoy Golden Label Light Soy Sauce
1½ tsp sugar
1 tsp Maggi seasoning sauce
1 tsp worcester sauce
1 tsp cornstarch
A pinch of white pepper
1/3 jar of Kraft mayonnaise
¼ lb butter
3 tsp honey
1 tsp Japanese wasabi
1. Cut pork tenderloin into ten 1/3” thick slices. Marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Lightly coat each slice of pork tenderloin with cornstarch; wrap okras with pork slices.
3. Heat a generous amount of oil over high heat. Deep-fry the pork-okra rolls until golden brown; put aside to cool.
4. Mix and heat butter, honey, and mayonnaise over low heat; add wasabi.
5. Pour sauce over pork okra rolls, sprinkle pine nuts on top.
Internal cooking temperate of beef as recommended by Health Canada.
-77 C degrees for well done. -70 C degrees for medium.
TASTE THIS CULINARY CREATION AT:
Big Chef Restaurant
1060 – 8580 Alexandra Road
Richmond, BC V6X4B3
Tel: (604) 207-0386